Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Review of Lowepro Pro Trekker 300 AW Hydration-Ready, Expedition Camera Backpack - Mica/Black

Originally submitted at Adorama

Lowepro Pro Trekker 300 AW Hydration-Ready, Expedition Camera Backpack - Mica/Black


Awesome Backpack

By Photographyco from Denton, TX on 1/12/2011

 

4out of 5

Pros: Adjustable Harness, Strong Construction, Comfortable, Roomy

Cons: Zipper is a little tight, Laptop bag to small, Heavy

Best Uses: Long Hikes, Storing Gear, Transporting Gear, Protecting Gear

Describe Yourself: Semi-pro Photographer

Was this a gift?: No

I love the looks of this product. I am a super fan of Lowepro bags. I've had several and their customer service when I had issues with one of the was excellent. The bag is well made, zipper is kind of tight to open, but secure. The space to store your laptop is very tight and it is hard to get the 15" laptop in and out of the case.

(legalese)

No comments: