Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My New D300

For a long time I've been waiting to get my Nikon D300, but that time is not and this camera is a huge step from my D50.


If you want more information abot visit http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikond300/
Present
Lovely Past

These two cameras are definetely not on the same league, but I sure learned a lot with the D50 and it is time for me to move to the next level.
The D300 is a great camera by Nikon only surpassed by what I call the Big Daddy "Nikon D3" This is a $5000 camera

5 comments:

GERARDO said...

I AM A SPANISH DIRECTOR OF MONSTERS MOVIES.ARE YOU VISIT MY BLOG OF CAMALEÓN S.L.P.C.IN BLOOGER.WRITE:WWW.GERARDO@CAMALEON.COM AND PASSWORD 123456789987654321.THANK YOU.BYE.WRITE COMENTARY IN MY BLOG YOU OPINION.

Roberto (Photographyco) said...

Will do Gerardo I will check it out.

GERARDO said...

GRACIAS.HE RECIBIDO TU COMENTARIO.TU BLOG ESTÁ MUY BIEN.DENTRO DE POCO PONDRÉ EL NÚMERO DE MI OFICINA QUE ME MONTÉ EN CASA,PORQUE AHORA LAS PELÍCULAS QUE TENGO SON BASES,Y TENGO QUE AÑADIRLES EFECTOS SONOROS,VOCES DOBLADAS Y MÚSICA.
ADIÓS.

GERARDO said...

I WATCH YOU WEB.IS VERY BEAUTIFUL.WHAT PREFER YOU SPEAK,IN INGRISH OR SPANISH?VITIT MY BLOG AND WRITE COMENTARY.TODAY IS BIG.THANKS.BYE!
GERARDO

GERARDO GONZÁLEZ CARRERA, DIRECTOR Y JEFE DE CAMALEÓN S.L.P.C. said...

hola.ahora tengo un nuevo blog.visítalo y dejame un comment.allí estan mis películas,imágenes de los rodajes,como ponerse en contacto conmigo,concursos,quien trabaja en las películas...hasta luego.
camaleón s.l.p.c.
gerardo gonzález carrera